Wednesday 21 September 2011

VoGue's Fashion Night Out Thessaloniki - The Party

Hello everybody!
It was a really great party on Tuesday ! I really love it! Here are some photos of this fabulous and yet so fashionable Night Out



The compaign's T-Shirts






Make-up artists at Sephora



Live Music at Max&Co



Faux Fur Clutch by PennyBlack 



Outside the FenaFresh Store




Paul's Boutique at FenaFresh Stores !!



Miss Sixty F/W 2011-2012




Silver bag by DALALEO



Vivienne Westwood Collection F/W 2011-2012




Juicy Coulture and Fornarina in Jewellery 



For this event I was going to wear a very celebrating and shinny outfit (You can see it on the Sneak peek of the outfits I'm going to wear at the upcoming fashion events ) , but the weather didn't help at all, so I had to change my outfit into something more warm and glam rock: 




I just love my new ankle boots! Hope you quys like my new post! Let me know below :-)


Be different, be confident, be stylish !
Kate V

1 comment: