Tuesday 20 September 2011

Monday's Shopping

Hello everybody!
Yesterday I was downtown with friends and I did a little shopping ;-) Haha
At first I was about to buy some clothes from H&M, but I didn't find the pieces that I liked while browsing on the internet official page of H&M. But I didn't left the market with empty hands :-P


1. New rings 


White & Green Ring from H&M
Skull sparkling Ring from Stradivarius

2. New Necklaces

    

Gold & Black Necklace from H&M
Silver Skull Necklace from Pull&Bear


3. New Shoes



Black Ankle Boots from Migato


So I was going for clothes and came up with new accessories and a brand new pair of shoes that I'm very glad of ! I just love my new shoes, they are sooooo my style ! They will rock every outfit and I can wear it till the early Winter with tights :-) 

Well, that's for today! I will leave you now with this quick post and get ready for VOGUE's Fashion Night Out ! Oh, yes! That's tonight! I'm so happy :-) It's a lit cold and rainy here in Thessaloniki, so I may have to make some changes to my outfit in order not to catch a cold! There is the big Street Fashion Festival coming this Thursday & Friday,too!

Have a nice day :-D


Be different, be confident, be stylish !
Kate V

No comments:

Post a Comment